1. The measuring tools should be kept clean, dry, free from vibration and corrosive gases, and away from places with large temperature variations or places with magnetic fields. The gauges stored in the gage box should be clean and dry, and no other debris should be stored.
2. After using the measuring tool, wipe off the surface stains, aluminum chips, and loosen the fastening device. When it is not used for a long time (more than one month), apply anti-rust oil to the measuring surface. When the measuring tool is not in use, it should be placed in a protective box. It is best to use it exclusively for a full-time use, and make an annual audit record of the measuring instrument by the authoritative unit.
3. Do not use the oil stone or abrasive cloth to rub the surface of the measuring instrument and the measuring surface and the scribe line. Non-metering maintenance personnel are strictly prohibited to disassemble, modify and arbitrarily repair the measuring tool.
4. When there is a burr on the surface of the workpiece, be sure to remove the burr and measure it. Otherwise, the gauge will be worn and the accuracy of the measurement will be affected.
5. Do not touch the measuring surface of the measuring instrument with your hands, because the wet dirt such as sweat on your hands can contaminate the measuring surface and make it rust. Do not mix the gauge with other tools and metal materials to avoid bumping the gauge.
6. It is not allowed to use the tip of the caliper as a stylus, compass or other tool. It is not allowed to twist the two jaws or use the gauge as a card.
Keywords: aluminum profile American Airlines Metal