1. Suppress battery polarization, reduce thermal effects, and improve rate performance;
2, reduce the internal resistance of the battery, and significantly reduce the dynamic internal resistance increase of the cycle;
3. Improve consistency and increase battery cycle life;
4. Improve the adhesion between the active material and the current collector, and reduce the manufacturing cost of the pole piece;
5. The protective current collector is not corroded by the electrolyte;
6. Improve the high and low temperature performance of lithium iron phosphate battery and improve the processing performance of lithium iron phosphate and lithium titanate materials.
The carbon-coated aluminum foil in the lithium battery of the electric bicycle is a composite slurry mainly composed of conductive carbon and a high-purity electronic aluminum foil, which is formed by a transfer coating process, and has a considerable improvement on the comprehensive performance of the lithium battery and the capacitor.